ny festival is incomplete without some impeccable sweets. In India, desserts are an important part of every celebration as they ooze festive vibes. As Janmashtami 2020 is around the corner, all of you must have already started the preparations and must be enthusiastic to celebrate this Hindu festival. On the occasion, you can prepare yummy Bhog that little Lord Krishna is fond of. Here are certain desserts that can be a part of Janmashtami Prasad.
श्री कृष्णजन्माष्टमी पर बनायें 5 प्रकार का स्पेशल प्रसाद/भोग | Janmashtami Bhog Recipes | Prasad Recipe
- Tulsi leaves
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 cup MIlk
- 1 cup Curd
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Dry Fruits (almonds, cashew, raisins, Muskmelon seeds, makhane)
Makhane Ki Kheer
- ½ litre milk
- ½ cup makhane
- 1 tsp saffron
- ½ cup brown Sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom seeds
- ½ cup White makhan
- ¼ cup Mishri
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup wheat flour
- ⅓ cup Sooji
- 1 tbsp cardamom seeds
- 1 tbsp sauf
- chaat masala
- lemon juice
- In a bowl, take curd and slowly add milk and simantanously mixing.
- Now add ghee, honey, powdered sugar and mix well.
- Lastly, add dry fruits and tulsi leaves. Let it cool for sometime in the refrigerator before serving.
Makhane Ki Kheer
- In a pan, boil ½ litre of milk till it reduces to half.
- In another pan, take 1 tbsp of ghee and roast makhane until they are crisp.
- Crush the roasted makhane and add them in the reduced milk.
- Now, add saffron, cardamom seeds, and brown sugar. Let it boil for some time.
- Your makhane ki kheer is ready to serve!
- In a bowl add white makhan and mishri. Mix well.
- In a pan, add milk and sugar. Let it boil till sugar dissolves.
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, sooji, cardamom seeds, and sauf. Mix well.
- Make a smooth batter by mixing dry ingredients with milk that you have boiled earlier. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Now shallow fry the malpuas.
- Serve the hot malpuas.
- Chop all the fruits in a bowl.
- Add chaat masala and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Fruit chaat is ready to serve.