re you ready for this?!
I’m so excited because I just KNOW you are going to love love love today’s recipe. We’re talking super easy Oreo Ice Cream made with just three ingredients. 3 ingredient Oreo Ice Cream – this is the easiest oreo ice cream recipe made without an ice cream maker! Now you can make oreo ice cream any time you want at home!
You won’t find an easier dessert than this gorgeous Oreo Ice Cream. It’s the ultimate cookies and cream dessert.
It’s creamy, crunchy and ridiculously DELICIOUS.
Oreo Ice Cream
- 1 packet Oreo biscuit (small)
- ¼ cup milk
- Chocolate syrup
- Take a pack of Oreo biscuit and crush them in the pack only.
- Accordingly add milk little by little to make a mixture.
- Insert an ice-cream stick and freeze it for 7-8 hours.
- Meanwhile make a chocolate syrup, melt dark chocolate with warm milk and gently mix.
- After the ice cream freezes, dip it into the chocolate syrup and again freezes for half an hour.
- Your delicious Oreo Ice Cream is ready. Go an grab it!