aramel dessert is a unique recipe for a dessert that is scrumptious to eat. It is a dessert that is made up of caramelized sugar and basic Kheer. It is scrumptious to eat and has a mouth-drooling taste.
Caramel Kheer Recipe
- 2 tbsp Oil/ Ghee
- 1 litre Milk (full cream)
- ¼ cup Vermicelli
- ½ cup Sugar
- Dry fruits
- In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil/ghee and roast Vermicelli on low to medium flame until it turns brown.
- Pour a litre of milk and let it boil until it reduces to half. Keep stiring in between.
- Preheat a pan, add a ½ cup of sugar to it and cook on medium to high flame. Cook while stirring it until the sugar melts and changes its colour. Switch off the flame when the sugar becomes brown and melts.
- Add caramel to the Kheer and cook while stirring it.
- Add the roasted dry fruits to the dessert and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Caramel Kheer is ready to be served. Garnish it with some chopped almonds and serve it hot or cold as per your desire.