popular and a nutrient protein-packed Indo-Chinese starter recipe made with soya been nuggets. it is simple and easy to prepare and it can be made within minutes as compared to other Indo-Chinese street food recipes. generally, the dry variants of soyabean chili are popular, but can also be made with gravy too.
Indian cuisine is incomplete without mentioning the street food recipes it has to offer in different regions. it can be the gobi Manchurian or perhaps the chili paneer from the famous Indo-Chinese cuisine. one such popular recipe is soya chili which is known for its sweet and spicy lip-smacking taste.
Soya Chilli Recipe
- 6 cup water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 cups soya chunks
- 2 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- ¼ cup corn flour
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp (each) vegetables (onions, tomatoes, capsicum, red and yellow bell pepper)
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tbsp green chili sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- Firstly, boil the soya chunks and prepare its marination.
- For marination, in a bowl take boiled soya chunks add ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, salt and corn flour. Mix well and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a kadai, heat oil and fry these marinated choya chunks.
- Now in a large kadai heat 4 tsp oil and saute ginger-garlic paste to add flavour.
- Also, saute 2 tbsp onions on high flame.
- Further, add rest of the veggies and continue to saute till they slightly change colour.
- Additionally, add tomato sauce, chilli sauce, green chilli sauce, vinegar, soya sauce and salt.
- Mix well and saute for a minute.
- Additionally, add fried soya chunks and mix well.
- Finally, transfer soya chilli to a serving bowl