reaming about what to sip this summer?
Shake up some cool, soothing, and spicy Fresh Mango Mojito and rejuvenate your day with its tropical taste. Here is how to make it at home.
Mango Mojito Recipe
- 1 Mango (medium size)
- water accordingly
- Mint leaves
- Lemon slices
- 1½ tbsp Powdered sugar
- Combine mango cubes with water. Blend smooth to a juice like consistency.
- Using mortar and pestle, mix mint leaves, lemon slices, and powdered sugar.
- In a serving glass, add the crushed mint leaves, lemon slices and sugar.
- Add 2-3 ice-cubes and pour ¼ glass of mango puree that you have prepared earlier.
- Lastly pour and the sprite and garnish with mint leaves.
- Your Mango Mojito is ready to serve.