aggie is hugely popular with kids, adults, and everyone who loves a quick 2 minutes snack or bite. When you want to satisfy your senses and hunger, there is nothing better than our favorite Maggie!
Nowadays Peri-Peri masala is on great demand in the market as peri-peri masala french fries, peri-peri masala chicken, and peri-peri masala Maggie. So today I have brought you peri-peri masala Maggie, a new Flavor that is very simple to make and takes only 2 minutes and you do not have to buy this peri-peri masala from the market. I have made this masala at home, which I am sharing with you’ll. You can prepare this masala at home and store it in an airtight container and use it whenever you want. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Easy Peesy Peri-Peri Mug Maggie
- 1 packet Maggie
- 1 packet Tastemaker
- ½ tbsp Peri-peri masala
- ½ cup Water
- ½ tbsp Oregano
- ½ tbsp Chili flakes
HOW TO MAKE PERI PERI MASALA
- For the peri peri masala mix red chili powder, oregano, ginger powder, garlic powder, sugar powder, black salt, cinnamon powder in a jar.
HOW TO MAKE PERI PERI MUG MAGGIE
- In a micro safe mug, crush and add maggie. Make sure there are no big chunks of maggie.
- Add the tastemaker that you find in the packet of maggie. Add ½ tbsp of peri-peri masala.
- Now, pour water and water level should be till the maggie. Mix well.
- Put inside the microwave and set it for 3minutes. Just keep an eye so that maggie won't over boil and spill. In case it starts to spill then stop, mix it and then start the microwave again.
- After 3minutes, your Peri-peri Maggie is ready. Garnish it with oregano and chili flakes and serve hot.