Tandoori starters are absolute love!
You must be thinking why? Well, they are easy to make, healthy and the flavour in these tandoori recipes is just breathtaking.
The marination actually makes the difference in these recipes.
You marinate your star ingredients and keep it aside for minimum of 30 minutes, to soak up all the flavours well.
And then when it is cooked in tandoor or grilled over the gas stove, it just creates magic.
Checkout the Video Recipe
Tandoori Malai Chaap
- 3 tbsp curd
- 2 tbsp kashmiri Mirch
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Kasoori Methi
- 1 tbsp Sattu Atta
- 0.5 kg Soya Chaap
- 3 tbsp Melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Fresh Malai
- Cut Soya Chaap in Pieces
- Now in a bowl mix together curd, kashmiri chili powder, black pepper powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, kasoori methi and salt.
- Add sattu aata and mix well.
- Marinate Soya Chaap for 30 minutes
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and lemon juice.
- Serve hot with coriander and mint chutney.
- Delicious “Tandoori Soya Chaap” is ready!