f I ever had to pick a biscuit that I could eat for the rest of my life, it would be Oreos! Aren’t they the best? Creamy goodness sandwiched between 2 chocolate biscuits. Ah! This makes me happy. So what better than taking my favorite biscuits and converting it into a dessert? This is my Oreo biscuit cake recipe. Super easy to make and super delicious to devour. Trust me you will not stop at just one slice.
Oreo Biscuit Cake-Eggless and easy!
- 2 packet oreo biscuits
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- butter for greasing
- whipping cream
- dark chocolate
- Preheat the cooker/ kadai for 10 minutes with salt in it on a medium flame.
- Roughly break the biscuits and add it to the food processor along with the sugar. Blitz until there are no chunks remaining and it's a homogenized fine mixture.
- Transfer the biscuit mixture to a glass bowl, add in the baking powder and mix well.
- To the bowl now add the milk. Mix until everything is well combined and the batter looks nice and smooth.
- Generously grease the 4’ inch baking pan with butter. Line it with a butter paper.
- Transfer the batter in the pan and carefully place this pan in the cooker/Kadai on top of the wire rack. Cover the cooker/Kadai with a lid and cook the cake for 20 minutes until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Once done cooking, carefully remove the cake and let it cool completely before unmoulding.
- For decoration, apply whipping cream and melted dark chocolate over it. Garnish with chocolate sticks and gems.