utterscotch crunch ice-cream at home!
Yes, here were tell you how to make the ever-popular Butterscotch Ice cream! Loved by kids and adults alike, this rich ice-cream has a mellow flavour balanced wonderfully by the sweet crunch of the crushed praline. The praline, made with cashews and sugar, gives a delectable texture and rich flavour to the ice-cream. Relish this treat slow and steady, hunting out the praline chunks in each mouthful and biting into them slowly to let their flavour swirl into the rest of the ice-cream magic on your palate.
Butterscotch Ice-cream Recipe
- 2 packet Cream
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/5 cup Powdered Sugar
- 6-7 tbsp Butterscotch Crunch
- In a large bowl, add 2 packet of fresh cream and blend it.
- Pour 1/2 cup condensed milk while mixing it to avoid creation of lumps.
- Add 1/2 tbsp vanilla essence to give flavour to your ice-cream.
- Add 1/5 cup of powdered sugar and 6-7 tbsp butterscotch crunch and whisk the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into an air-tight container and freeze for 8-10 hours or till set.
- Scoop and serve.