comforting, healthy and delicious mixed soup with sweet corn and veggies. Sweet Corn Soup is a popular soup from the Indo-Chinese cuisine and is very popular.
It is a great party starter or party appetizer recipe and can be served just before the meals. it is simple and easy to make soup recipe and can be made with basic ingredients available in most of the Indian kitchens.
Vegetable sweet corn soup
- Corns (boiled and blended)
- Carrots (chopped)
- Beans (chopped)
- cabbage (chopped)
- garlic (chopped)
- ginger (chopped)
- olive oil
- black pepper
- black salt
- In a large kadai heat 3 tsp olive oil and saute 2 clove garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- Now add ¼ cup cabbage, ¼ cup carrot and ¼ cup beans. Saute for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are cooked.
- Add ½ tbsp of black pepper and ½ tbsp of black salt and cover the kadai with lid and let it cook.
- Transfer the sweet corn paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Pour about 1 litre of water, add boiled corns and 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Stir and boil until the soup thickens.
- Finally, enjoy vegetable sweet corn soup.