his chocolate mousse trifle recipe is so easy that you would want to make it for all of your chocolate loving friends! This simple no-bake dessert is perfect for any time of the year!
Make this rich and decadent trifle with a repeated layer of chocolate mousse, whipped cream, and your favorite chocolate cookie. That’s such an indulgent luxurious treat for anyone who loves chocolate, and the best part is you’ll only need 3 ingredients to make this delightful dessert.
Chocolate Mousse Trifle
- 8-10 pieces Oreo biscuits
- 100 gram dark chocolate
- 300 ml Heavy whipping cream
- Crush Oreos By Bashing Them With A Rolling Pin Until You Have Small Crumbs.
- Cut dark chocolate into smaller pieces. Then Melt The Chocolate in a heatproof bowl on a double boiler, making sure the bottom of the bowl isn’t touching the simmering water.
- Once the chocolate is completely melted let it cool for 5-6 minutes.
- Whisk the whipping cream in a bowl until soft peaks form. Then add half of the whipped cream to the melted chocolate and mix until well combined.
- You can serve them right away or refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve chilled. Enjoy!