Today I’m sharing with you a unique idli recipe which is very delicious in taste and can be cooked instantly. Those who prefer to eat potatoes and its a spicy snack, this recipe goes well with them. Let’s know how to make it.
Instant soft stuffed idli recipe | instant aloo masala idli recipe
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2-3 green chilies
- 2 inch ginger
- 1 cup roasted rava/semolina/bombay rava
- ½ cup curd
- 1 ENO
- water as required
- Firstly peel off the potatoes and chop them into small cubes.
- In a mixing grinder jar, add potato cubes, green chilies, and ginger. Make a smooth paste and add water if required.
- In a large bowl, add 1 cup of roasted rava. Using rava without roasting makes your idli slightly sticky.
- Now add ½ cup of curd or yoghurt. it is best to use slightly sour curd. however, it is not compulsory.
- Add potato paste, salt per taste, and ¼ cup of water and mix it well. Let it rest for some time.
- In the meantime, boil water in the steamer and grease the idli plates.
- After 5-10 minutes, add 1 ENO in the batter, mix gently and pour the batter in the plates.
- Stack up all the idli plates and steam for 10-12 mins. rest it for another 3-4 mins.
- Unmould the idli plate and serve hot with chutney.