ndian festivals are not only an extension of beliefs in holy legends and ceremonial rituals but also of undying faith, emotions, and of course a melange of good food. Indians like every year would be celebrating Raksha Bandhan this year, and siblings are already gearing up to pamper each other for the day. The festival is all about celebrating the hot and sour, bittersweet relationship between a brother and sister.
We’re sure that like every year, even this year you’ve planned something great for your sibling: to buy her favorite dress, a dazzling new phone or something else you know she’s been longing for. This year we suggest you do something totally unexpected. Cook up the easiest and yummiest delight for your sibling and trust us, you will witness the widest of beaming smiles ever!
Coconut Ladoo Recipe | Nariyal Ladoo Recipe | Coconut Laddu Recipe
- 1 packet Marie gold biscuit
- 1 cup desiccated coconut powder
- 2 cup condensed milk
- Roughly break the biscuits and add it to the food processor. Blitz until there are no chunks remaining and it's a homogenized fine mixture.
- Transfer the biscuit mixture to a glass bowl, add in the desiccated coconut powder and mix well.
- To the bowl now add the condensed milk. Mix until everything is well combined and the dough looks nice and smooth.
- Now with the dough make small balls/ladoos and coat desiccated coconut powder around each ladoo.
- Your coconut ladoos are ready.!