read Pizza is a quick, instant, and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan. The bread base mimics the pizza base with veggie toppings. Of course, the taste of bread pizza is different than the original Veg Pizza.
The recipe is easy to make for a brunch or evening snack. In fact, you can easily double or triple the recipes and make for small get-togethers or parties. This recipe is one of those snacks that you can make when you get pizza cravings. You just need a fresh loaf of bread, a really good pizza sauce (I would definitely recommend a Homemade Pizza Sauce), and some veggies.
Bread Pizza Recipe
- 1 tbsp red chili sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
Bread pizza toppings
- 2 bread sclices
- 1 medium onion - cut in small cubes
- 1 medium capsicum - cut in small cubes
- 1 medium tomato - cut in small cubes, optional
- corns - boiled
- oregano as required
- red chilli flakes as required - optional
- grated/diced mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese - add as required
Instant Pizza Sauce
- In a bowl, take red chili sauce, ketchup, chili flakes, mix herbs and mix well. Your pizza sauce is ready to use.
- Chop all the veggies and keep it ready before you start preparing the pizza.
- Now quickly spread some pizza sauce on the bread slice.
- Top the bread with small onion, capsicum and tomato cubes. Add boiled corns too.
- Sprinkle dried herbs like oregano and chili flakes.
- Now top with grated/diced mozzarella cheese or pizza cheese.
- Heat the pan and place the bread pizza over it. Keep the flame to its lowest. Place a lid on the bread pizza.
- Cook till cheese melts and the bread is toasted.
- Serve Bread Pizza hot plain or accompanied with tomato ketchup or pizza sauce.