’m serving up easy cheesy nachos today. Because let’s be real. Some days I just crave party food bad. Some days I’m able to keep this craving at bay and other days I just cave to the pressure of amazing food. I adore appetizers. I really wish I had one for every meal. They make my food life just a lot happier.
I love to have what I call appetizer meals. All appetizers. That is a meals, right. Well, in this house it is! You can try the same too.
Crispy Cheesy Nachos
- 1½ tbsp Butter
- 1½ tbsp all-purpose flour (maida)
- 1½ cup Milk
- 2 slice cheese
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Chili flakes
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp Black pepper
- 3-4 tbsp Cube cheese
- 1 packet Nachos
- In a pan, heat 1½ tbsp of butter.
- Add 1½ tbsp of all-purpose flour (maida) and stir continuously for a minute.
- Pour 1½ cup of milk little by little while stirring continuously with a whisk.
- Add 2 slice of cheese and mix well.
- Reduce the flame to low and continue stirring until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add 1 tbsp of chili flakes, 1 of oregano, a pinch of black pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Now, pour this cheese cream on the nachos and spread some cheese cubes.
- Microwave the nachos for 30seconds.
- Garnish with chili flakes and oregano and enjoy loaded cheese nachos.