ith food delivery options being extremely limited, you may have been missing your favourite pizza, but not anymore.
Thank god for food hacks that are helping us bring variety into our meals, and also a respite to our taste buds during the lockdown. You have heard of mug noodles, mug soups and even mug cakes. How about mug pizzas?
With food delivery options being extremely limited, you may have been missing your favourite pizza, but not anymore. Here’s a brilliant hack on how you can now make pizza in a mug, and trust us, it is yummy! Truly a treat for the adventurous, every gooey, sauce bite of this mug pizza is a delight to savour.
Here’s how you can prepare pizza in a mug in less than five minutes:
LET'S BEGINPrint Recipe
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- ¼ tbsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp shredded Mozilla cheese
- Chopped veggies (capsicum, onion, tomato, corn)
- ¼ dried oregano
- ¼ chilli flakes
- Combine 4 tbsp of all purpose flour, ¼ tbsp baking powder and a pinch of salt in a microwave safe mug.
- Mix the mixture well with a fork.
- Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and 3 tbsp of milk, mix well with a fork.
- Spread 1 tbsp of pizza sauce evenly over it and sprinkle 2 tbsp of Mozilla cheese.
- Finally, place chopped veggies.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle ¼ tbsp dried oregano and ¼ tbsp chilli flakes evenly over it.
- Serve immediately.
POINTS TO REMEMBER WHILE COOKING:
- Use small mug to prepare mug pizza else the base will remain uncooked.
- Make sure not to over top with the toppings. Keep it simple and easy.
- Keep an eye on while microwaving to prevent overflowing the pizza.
- Cooking of mug pizza is entirely based on the microwave power.